A Garden Irrigation System and Planting Grid, in one!
- Pre-Assembled To Save Time
- Grid Layout & Spacing Guide For Easy Planting
- Surrounding Streams Ensure All Plants Get Water
From drip irrigation to full stream watering, The Garden Grid™ provides you fully-adjustable water flow and equal square planting sections for your garden; allowing you to plant evenly, efficiently and simply.
We invented The Garden Grid™ watering system to provide something that other ground level garden irrigation systems and planting grids don’t have: simplicity.
Traditional irrigation systems such as drip lines and soaker hoses can take hours to set up and don’t water your garden evenly, leaving dry areas and under watered plants. Traditional square foot gardening style planting grids lay in your garden during planting, but don’t serve a purpose afterwards. The Garden Grid™ watering system is organized and gentle on your plants, and doesn’t require any cutting, measuring materials, gluing or perforating. In fact, it doesn’t require any tools at all! Ready to use in minutes, The Garden Grid™ is built to last and brings convenience and structure to your garden.
Everything we make is built with an unwavering passion for quality and desire for convenience. At Garden In Minutes®, we are a family of gardeners building better tools for gardeners!
The Garden Grid™ watering system – 1×6 features and info:
- 6 planting and watering sections
- Ground level garden irrigation system and square foot gardening style planting guide in one
- Full user control of water flow – from drip irrigation to a full stream
- Internal mesh filter to keep The Garden Grid™ free of debris from incoming water
- Assembled Size: ~11.5″ x 66″
- Each planting square approx.– ~11″ x ~11” (includes tube thickness)
- Made using FDA-approved tubing, commonly found in water purification systems
- Can be used at ground level or in a raised garden bed!
- No tools required – quick 2 piece assembly, lay it in your garden and start planting!
- Link multiple Garden Grids™ together using our Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifold – *sold separately*