L Shaped Raised Garden Kit
An all-in-one, expandable, L Shaped Cedar Raised Garden Kit with its own watering system!
Our L Shaped Raised Garden Kit gives you everything you need to grow a successful large raised bed garden! Each L Shaped Raised Garden Kit includes our durable L Shaped cedar raised garden bed, Garden Grid™ watering systems, garden hose timer, adjustable water flow valves, and heirloom organic seeds!
The L Shaped Raised Garden Kit is a perfect point between medium size raised gardens and very large raised gardens. It includes 4 individually controlled Garden Grid™ irrigation areas, ideal for different vegetable needs and growing a variety of crops. With 64 square feet of planting area you will have enough to grow 64 tomato plants, 256 heads of leaf lettuce, or even 1,024 carrots!
All of our raised garden kits, including the L Shaped Cedar Raised Garden Kit, are modular. That means that over time, you can customize and expand our garden beds to create new layouts and a larger raised garden with minimal effort and expense. The best part is, our Garden Grid™ watering system makes planting and growing easier than ever with a fully-adjustable garden irrigation system and planting grid, in one!
Our watering system Manifold allows you to easily connect two Garden Grid™ watering systems together and keep all hoses tight and organized against your garden bed and allows you to independently adjust water flow to each individual Garden Grid™ from drip irrigation to a full stream. Our Manifold includes an additional connection point (green cap) allowing you to connect an additional garden hose for convenience or to lead to another set of Garden Grid™ watering systems.
Our raised garden kits give you everything you need to grow your best garden, in minutes!
L Shaped Raised Garden Kit Features and Info:
- Product Details:
- (4) 4×4 Garden Grid™ Watering Systems
- 10 Cedar Raised Garden Bed Boards (per level)
- 10 connecting pins which firmly connect all of your L Shaped Raised Garden Bed boards together
- (1) Manual Garden Hose Timer – allows you to set your water to run for a desired time throughout the included Garden Grid™ and shut off automatically
- (2) Watering System Manifold – allows you to easily connect your Garden Grid™ watering systems to one another, keep all hoses tight and organized against your garden bed and adjust the water flow of each Garden Grid™ individually – from off, to drip irrigation, to a full stream
- (1) 13ft Garden Hose – used to connect the manifolds to each other so your Garden Grids™ can all run from one water source!
- Complimentary organic heirloom seeds to get you started planting
- Time and Dimensions
- Assembly time: ~15 minutes per level
- L Shaped Raised Garden Bed assembled sizes:
- Standard Bed: 48in. x 7ft 10in. x 11ft 8in. x 7-3/4 in. tall
- Double Stacked: 48in. x 7ft 10in. x 11ft 8in. x 15-1/2 in. tall
- Triple Stacked: 48in. x 7ft 10in. x 11ft 8in. x 23-1/4 in. tall
- Soil Capacity: ~ 48 cu. ft. per level
- Total growing area: ~ 64 square feet
- Don’t forget! No tools required and it’s expandable!
You can reconfigure the L Shaped Raised Garden Kit to these layouts!
- Alternate Rectangular layout –request in Checkout Page notes – Assembled size: 4ft. x 15ft. 6 in. 7-3/4 in. tall.
- Alternate Z-shape layout –request in Checkout Page notes – Assembled size: 4ft x 7ft 10in. x 7ft 10in. x 7-3/4 in. tall.
Our Passion for Quality
Our Raised Garden Beds are built using 1-3/4 inch thick cedar timbers (more than twice the thickness of a standard 3/4 inch raised garden) and made with 100% solid natural cedar instead of composites! Cedar timbers are naturally rot and insect resistant, making them more durable against the elements.
The Garden Grid™ watering system is also made with quality in mind, using FDA approved irrigation tubing that is commonly found in water purification systems!
We build this way because Garden In Minutes was founded with the desire to make the most convenient, high quality raised bed gardening products available. We want you to love your garden – not just for a single season, but for years to come!