Organic Bat Guano – Fertilizer
Ideal For: Increasing the growth of plant foliage, maintaining strong root structure, helping plants flower and fruit more easily, and improving soil consistency if too loose or too dense.
Tip: Mix this with our Jobe’s Organics Vegetable and Tomato Fertilizer to further bolster stem strength, water absorption, and fruit quality.
Organic Bat Guano Fertilizer Details:
- Bag Size & Application: 1.25lb, ~6.5 cups (Ideal for fully dressing ~260 sq. ft)
- About: Espoma Organic Bat Guano is derived from wild insect eating bats, and procured from a unique cave environment in the southwestern USA. It provides nitrogen that will help plants develop a deep green color while producing rapid growth, plus phosphorus that promotes root growth and blooms.
- Soil Aide: Bat guano fertilizer helps hold together loose soils and makes dense soils lighter. Guano is not easily leached out of the soil, so it benefits the plants and soil much longer than some inorganic fertilizers which are more readily displaced. Bat guano microbes are also efficient decomposers and help control the incidence of soil diseases and dangerous nematodes.
- Simple Application: Apply 1/4 cup for every 10 sq. ft of garden area. The fertilizer can be incorporated directly into the soil or turned into a liquid fertilizer and applied to soil and foliage. When applied to leaves, bat guano fertilizer can ward off fungal diseases.
NPK Analysis: 10-3-1. | 10% Nitrogen. 3% Phosphorous. 1% Potassium.
- Nitrogen (N) Nitrogen is largely responsible for the growth of strong, healthy plant foliage.
- Phosphorus (P) – Phosphorus is largely responsible for strong root growth and vibrant flower and fruit development.
- Potassium (K) – Potassium helps plants grow strong stems. Aids in water movement, producing sweeter, tastier fruits and more robust blooms.