The Garden Grid™ Watering System – 3×8
A Pre-assembled Garden Irrigation System and Planting Grid, in one!
From drip irrigation to full stream watering, The Garden Grid™ provides fully-adjustable water flow and equal square foot gardening style planting sections, allowing you to plant evenly, efficiently, and simply.
We invented The Garden Grid™ watering system to provide something that other ground level garden irrigation systems and planting grids don’t have: simplicity. It arrives pre-assembled, requires no tools, and is ready to add to your garden in less than a minute!
Traditional garden irrigation systems such as drip lines and soaker hoses can take hours to set up and are messy. Traditional square foot garden style planting grids lay in your garden during planting but don’t serve a purpose afterwards. The Garden Grid™ watering system is neat and gentle on your plants, and doesn’t require any cutting, measuring materials, gluing or perforating. In fact, it doesn’t require any tools at all! Ready to use in minutes, The Garden Grid™ is built to last and brings the word simple back to gardening.
All GardenInMinutes products are crafted and assembled by our team in the U.S. with an unwavering passion for quality and desire for convenience. At GardenInMinutes, we are a family of gardeners building better tools for gardening!
The Garden Grid™ watering system – 3×8 features and info:
- 24 planting and watering sections
- Ground level garden irrigation system and planting guide in one.
- Full user control of water flow – from drip irrigation to a full stream.
- Internal mesh filter keeps The Garden Grid™ free of debris from incoming water.
- Assembled Size: ~33.5″ x 88″ (designed to fit inside of a 3ft x 8ft raised garden bed)
- Each planting square approx.– 11″ x 11” (includes tube thickness)
- Made using FDA-approved tubing, commonly found in water purification systems.
- Can be used at ground level or in a raised garden bed!
- No tools required – quick 5 piece assembly, lay it in your garden and start planting!
- Link multiple Garden Grids™ together using our Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifold – *sold separately*