A Pre-assembled Garden Irrigation System and Planting Grid, in one!
You asked for it, so we built it! The 4×8 Garden Grid™ was one of our most requested custom sizes, so we decided to make it a permanent addition!
From drip irrigation to full stream watering, The Garden Grid™ provides fully-adjustable water flow and equal square planting sections for your garden, allowing you to plant and water evenly and efficiently, without hours of assembly!
We invented The Garden Grid™ watering system to provide something that other ground level garden irrigation systems and planting grids don’t have: simplicity.
Traditional garden irrigation systems such as drip lines and soaker hoses can take hours to set up and are messy. Traditional planting grids lay in your garden during planting and don’t serve a purpose afterwards. The Garden Grid™ watering system is organized and gentle on your plants, and doesn’t require any cutting, measuring materials, gluing or perforating. In fact, it doesn’t require any tools at all! Ready to use in minutes, The Garden Grid™ is built to last and brings the word simple back to gardening.
All Garden In Minutes products are crafted and assembled by our team in the U.S. with an unwavering passion for quality and desire for convenience. At Garden In Minutes, we are a family of gardeners building better tools for gardening!
The Garden Grid™ watering system – 4×8 features and info:
- 32 planting and watering sections
- Ground level garden irrigation system and planting guide in one.
- Full user control of water flow – from drip irrigation to a full stream.
- Internal mesh filter keeps The Garden Grid™ free of debris from incoming water.
- Assembled Size: 44″ x 88″
- Each planting square approx.– 11″ x 11” (includes tube thickness)
- Made using FDA-approved tubing, commonly found in water purification systems.
- Can be used at ground level or in a raised garden bed!
- No tools required – quick 5 piece assembly, lay it in your garden and start planting!
- Link Multiples Together! 2-3 4×8 Garden Grid™ watering systems can run simultaneously on standard (40+ PSI) household water pressure and endlessly interconnect them (2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc.) and turn each Garden Grid™ on/off individually with our Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifold – *sold separately*